Aging and Community Services and Housing Partnerships, Inc. have officially combined into one agency. The new name is Thrive Alliance. As a strategic partnership under common management, we will be able to servce more people effectively, better positioning our communities in the future.
HPI was formed in 1989 to address the shortage of quality affordable housing in Bartholomew County. We use volunteers and other local donations to qualify for outside grants. By using these resources to reduce our construction costs, we are able to offer quality homes to renters and first-time home buyers at affordable prices.
But just building good houses doesn’t make a great neighborhood. That is why our mission is bigger than just houses:
|HPI creates great communities through direct investments and partnerships by:
- Improving the quality of housing
- Developing and implementing strategies that attract, create, retain, and support good neighbors
- Improving residents' economic well-being and quality of life
In fact, our mission is so big that we can’t do it all ourselves. There are lots of ways you can work with us to make our community even better:
- If you are looking for a quality affordable home, check out our Housing Programs. We’d love to help you find a quality, affordable home in a great neighborhood!
- If you are interested in volunteering with us, check out our Volunteer page for information on our volunteer program, current projects, and upcoming work days.
- If you are a business (for-profit or not-for-profit) providing products or services to local residents and are interested in finding ways to serve your customers better, our Neighborhood Revitalization page will introduce you to the coalition of organizations working together to have greater impact on people’s lives.
- Are you looking for a reliable, reasonably-priced contractor? Along with our affordable housing construction projects, HPI provides many types of market-rate Construction Services and will be happy to talk with you about your needs.
- Still curious? Find out more About Us or Contact Us for further information.